EPL-9™ is a slow set, self-leveling elastomer.
- Gel time of approximately 9 minutes (25°C (77°F)).
- May be hand mixed, static mixer processed, or sprayed.
- 100% solids. Zero VOCs.
- Meets FDA/USDA requirements for incidental food contact.
- Self-levelling base coat
- Spot repair of pre-existing coatings
- Deck repairs
- Hard to reach places not accessible to spray equipment
- Control joint filler
- Crack repairs
- Warehouse floor repairs
EPL-9™ is available in SPI standard Black. Custom colors will be quoted upon request. It should be noted that EPL-9™ is an aromatic polyurea; therefore, as with all aromatics, color change and superficial oxidation will occur. Aliphatic urethane, polyurea, and other suitable topcoats can be used when long term color stability and increased longevity in full sun exposure are of critical importance.